The New York City Architecture Skyline designed by Adam Reed Tucker set includes five iconic structures in New York City; the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, Flatiron Building, and One World Trade Center “Freedom Tower”. The buildings are arranged on a narrow base four studs deep. At just under 600 pieces this is a mid-size set for the LEGO Architecture range with various complex building techniques especially for the Freedom Tower model. There are some great parts in the set but the lack of variety is compensated by quantity of some parts.
Celebrate the architectural diversity of New York City with this detailed LEGO® 21028 brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building™, Empire State Building, One World Trade Center and the Statue of Liberty, and is finished with a decorative “New York City” nameplate.
- Build a detailed model of the New York City Skyline, including the Statue of Liberty!
- Model features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, and the One World Trade Center.
- Includes collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of the building.
- LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building.
- New York City Skyline measures 10 inches high, 9 inches wide, and 1 inch deep.
- 598 pieces – For boys and girls over the age of 12 years old.