The set of the Burj Khalifa is over 15 inches high and is the tallest LEGO Architecture model to date. The Burj Khalifa has already been featured in the LEGO Architecture theme in 2011, set 21008. The new version is somewhat of an improvement on the other set which consisted of mostly round bricks however the old one did have the stacking round look of the real-life building. As with other Architecture sets, the box and instruction booklet are gorgeously designed. The instruction booklet is nicely bound, with pages explaining the history and architecture of the building. It was retired in December 2017 with a lifespan of 23 months.
Build a LEGO® brick model of Dubai's tallest skyscraper. This 2016 reintroduction of the popular Burj Khalifa model stands over 15” tall, making it the tallest LEGO Architecture model to date. Consequently, the model has been designed with a focus on rigidity and strength—retaining its distinctive flower form when viewed from above—while delivering an interesting and rewarding building experience.
- Build a detailed model of the famous Burj Khalifa in Dubai!
- Includes collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of the building.
- LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building.
- Burj Khalifa measures over 15 inches high, 3 inches wide, and 3 inches deep.
- 333 pieces – For boys and girls over the age of 12 years old.
- This model of the Burj Khalifa is over 15 inches high and is the tallest LEGO Architecture model to date.